Kristian Ebenezer-Founder at The OutFit (A Real Fitness Athlete)Social Link
- First and foremost, my gym is not a cross fit gym. Though I'm a certified cross fit coach, I decided against opening up a cross fit box. Main reason being. I wanted to help people from all walks of life to get fit and cross fit is a sport that is fiercely competitive and very prone to injury if you’re new to it or if you don't have your basics fixed. My set up is a strength and conditioning facility that focus on functional training (more into human biomechanics) the foundation on exercise science. We focus a lot in form, technique and postural correction more than anything else, this is what was lacking in India and that's exactly why we set up the gym, so we can make India functionally fit.
- My daily source of inspiration is my mother, my wife and the 1000 + members that surround me with their love and support. And that's what make me love my job, stay motivated and in return I'm able to inspire and motivate others. Look within your circle first before you look outside for inspiration. There is so much going on around us and we just fail to notice the small things that's helped us grow.
- Read! Read! Read! (You must LEARN to LIFT and LIFT to Learn) a little bit of knowledge can get you closer to your fitness goals, but constantly staying updated will make you conquer your domain. (Read books related fitness, understand how the human body works, learn knew methodologies)
- Definitely. I listen to a lot of motivational speeches to keep me motivated, in the gym or Life in general. The one thing that always brings out the beast in me, is when I watch MS.DHONI's Tribute videos. I'm a big fan of the great man and every time I watch that world-cup 6 just makes you want to get out there and conquer the world.
- The thing about Fitness is, No matter how hard you workout, you will not get the results you desire if you’re not eating right. So nutrition has always been a vital part of my life, as they say you are what you eat. Of course my nutrition keeps changing based my training regime and I'm in my mid 30's so I really need to be able to stick to a plan that's more sustainable in the long run for me to still lift and live a healthy life.
- Don't look back. Look ahead.
- My biggest indulgence is coffee (I'm a sucker for good coffee) my favorite way to unwind is to chill at home with my dog "Thor" and watch Netflix