Get to know us better
Building a brand that consumers trust for Nutrition, Great Taste, and Quality.
Our story started a few years back - when we started working. Late evenings at work meant fried samosas, noodles or sugar-loaded foods - we love food but we deﬁnitely wanted more out of our snacks. So we started inventing snacks that showed off health's tastier side.
Our goal was straightforward - Use only simple wholesome nutritious ingredients. We shared them with friends and family. They passed them on to even more people. There was tremendous excitement about a bar that was created in a kitchen, tasted delicious but packed more nutritional benefits than most alternatives in the market.
Inspired by all that good food and nutrition brings us – health, positive energy and with it endless possibilities, we created the Yogabar. We realized we had created something, that would benefit lots of other people just like us out there. Over the last year, we have been working on the best way to get them to busy foodies like us. You’ll ﬁnd us at work, gym and of course online.
Yogabars is a young company and we are just starting on our journey. But we will always be bound by a few guiding principles.
1. Yogabars will contain no artiﬁcial colors, ﬂavors, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, or hydrogenated oil, no chemicals, nothing unpronounceable.
2. No compromise on taste. We will continue to improve the nutrition content of our bars while experimenting with ﬂavours that keep our bars great tasting.
3. Transparency - You deserve to know what you are eating. Any questions about Yogabars and we are more than happy to answer them to 100% of your satisfaction.
We are all and will always be about giving you the Choice to Eat Healthily.
The Yogabars team would LOVE to hear from you - we hope you enjoy our snacks as much as we do.
Think Boundlessly, Work Purposefully and Live Passionately
We are relentless in pursuing our passion for healthy, tasty snacks. We believe that living a healthy life should be fun and rewarding. And happier, healthier people mean a happier, healthier planet.
Founder CEO (Right)
- Avid mountain climber and Yoga teacher
- Expertise in Strategy and Business Process Management
- MBA - IIM C; B.E - Bits Pilani (President Awardee in Mathematics)
- Manager, Ernst & Young (New York) Supported operational readiness and transition planning for billion-dollar divestitures
Founder COO (Left)
- MBA - London Business School and Wharton
- Chartered Accountancy - All India Top 50 rank
- Expertise in Financial Management and Operations
- Manager, KPMG (Bangalore) IFRS transition, Technology and Healthcare audit
- Co-founder, Decifer (2013- 2015) - end to end accounting outsourcing Company over INR 100 million revenue
Our Product Philosophy
Simple, Honest and Straightforward!
- No Corn Syrup or Artificial Sweeteners
- More Protein and Fiber: More of the good stuff
- First ingredient: Always a nutrient-dense ingredient like whole grains, nuts or seeds
- No Hydrogenated Oils / Fats: Because naturally occurring fats and oils are good for us
- No Artificial Preservatives: We don’t want our bars lasting years on the shelf. We focus on what’s important – long term health of our consumers
Snack Bars & Energy Bars
Ingredients, that makes bars perfect
25–30 % Whole Grain & Complex carbs
We use: Brown rice, Little millet, Foxtail millet, Oats, Buckwheat, Amaranth
10–15 % Seeds
We use: Sunflower, Chia, Sesame, Watermelon, Melon, Pumpkin, Flax
10–15 % Nuts
We use: Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts
10 – 15 % Protein Boost
Wholesome proteins from peanut protein powder, Almonds, and Seeds
- Snack Bars are built keeping in mind USDA guidelines for Smart Snacks
Guidelines we are compliant to: Any food sold in schools must:
- < 200 Calories
- Sodium < 230mg
- Sugars: ≤ 35% of weight from total sugars in foods
- Total fat: ≤35% of calories and Saturated fat: < 10% of calories
- Be a “whole grain-rich” product or contain 10% of the Daily Value (DV) of dietary fiber
Whey Protein Bars
…And it tastes like a Real Food Bar!!
20g Complete Protein*
Whey protein, Lentil protein, and Almonds High Biological Value, PDCAAS 1
9g Prebiotic fiber
Promotes gut microflora and gut health
300 mg Omega 3s*
Alpha-linolenic acid from Flax seeds
Healthy fats 4:1
Unsaturated to Saturated fats ratio
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients, >15% RDA Calcium*, No Soy Protein, No sugar alcohols, Gluten-Free, 100% Natural Ingredients, Low Sodium
Where can you find us?
We talk to our customers constantly to get our products right, our pricing right and our communications right.
No partially hydrogenated oils, No corn syrup, No artificial colors or flavors, no chemical preservatives.
Inspire people to make Positive changes a step at a time.